Monday, May 26, 2014

GSoC 2014 week 1

As mentioned in my last week's post, I've been implementing the mentioned three tasks.

Following is the flow diagram of the new functionalities added to the designer:

As shown in the diagram, I'm trying to generalize functions as much as possible so that, I can re-use them very easily.

Following is how the new interface looks:


"Import/Export coordinates for PDF schema" button is removed, because it will be implemented as a part of the integration.

Adding slight modifications to the previously planned design, the new "save as" and "edit pages" functionalities will not direct user to a new page, instead, dialog boxes will be pop-up.

Following is the "Edit pages" dialog box, which I implemented.


TO DOs for the next week:

  • "Save as" functionality is to be implemented.
  • page loading functionality is to be implemented.

* I did not commit these changes because still some core functionalities to be implemented and tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment