Monday, May 5, 2014

Celebrating the Summer with PHPMyadmin

It was one of the most exciting moments in my life, to see that I've got an email - a much anticipated one - from google, with the title: "Welcome to Google Summer of Code 2014". So in the GSOC 14, I'll be working on a project with one of the leading open source software for MySQL administrator - "PHPMyadmin", and the project title is "Refactoring: Design/Schema integration". I want to thank PHPMyadmin for selecting my proposal for this project and Google for giving this great opportunity to participate in such a prominent event.

During the upcoming weeks I will use this blog as a means of conveying the progress of the project to everyone. This will include a full description about the project, what are the expected outcomes, what are my plans/goals and my achievements,    

No comments:

Post a Comment